Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Mysterious Jakob Dylan











Who he is:

Jakob Dylan is the lead singer and songwriter of the rock band The Wallflowers. He also happens to be the youngest child of legendary singer-songwriter Bob Dylan. Most recently, Dylan partnered with Gary Louis to create a stunning track for the HBO series True Blood, entitled “Gonna be a Darkness”.


Why we love him:

While we’re not the folksy-country types, it’s not hard to make an exception for Dylan, with his model good looks (those blue eyes!) and velvety voice. What's more, his private life and guarded nature add an element of mystery that is oh-so-alluring.


On being famous:

“I mean, I don't have a problem with it. I've never seen that much of it as that big of a challenge. I don't think that highly of it. I don't worry about it. I don't pretend it's important.”


How could we not be charmed?

No comments:

Post a Comment